Trishuli River Rafting Highlights Starting Point: Charaundi or Fisling Ending Point: Mugling or Simaltal/Gaighat River Distance: 38 Km Grade for Autumn: 3 (Year Round) Grade for Spring : 3+ for July to 3 for September Rafting Days: 02 Days(Kathmandu to…
Rafting in Nepal
Nepal is small yet dazzling country that will keep you awe struck as this country offers some of the breathtaking Adrenaline rush adventures at the lap of Himalayas. Keeping in the mind the adventure need in you, Duke Nepal Treks and Expedition hereby offers the best Rafting in Nepal Tour Packages
Nepal has got everything as this captivating nation is the home to fourteen highest peaks of the world, the fascinating and colorful cultural variation and of course the rivers melting down from the Himalayas and joining the Great Plain of Ganges.
Rafting in Nepal takes you to breathtaking adventures in the running water. Nepal has got variety in the Rafting activities as well. Different rivers emerging from the Himalayan glacier into the different parts of nation will award with the unique experience.
Duke Nepal Treks and Expedition has come up with all enthralling Rafting in Nepal Packages to meet your adventure demand. If you want the smooth rafting experience with less water current, Trishuli is the ideal choice. If you want something more adventurous then there are numerous upper class rafting courses at your service.
Considering the rafting course difficulty, Rivers are rated for their difficulty on a scale of 1-6
- Class 1 river has slow moving water current with little obstacles.
- Class 2 & 3 river has fast moving water current with some obstacles and smaller and medium size rapids.
- Class 4 rivers has longer and continuous section of white water and large waves. The rafting in this requires strong paddling and nice teamwork in the boat.
- Class 5 rivers have prolonged sections of rapids and big holes. This requires very strong and good paddling. The past rafting experience will help you.
- Class 6 is the most difficult and considered almost impossible to run.
Duke Nepal has been organizing tour packages on following basis
- Day Trip Rafting: For those who does not have time for overnight stay and wants the taste of the rafting. Popular in Trishuli and Bhoteskoshi
- Overnight Rafting: For all the serious rafting lovers, which wants to do the rafting in more challenging and hard rafting courses. The overnight trip will award you all the chance to swim and experience the white sand in the beach.
Rafting Package Available
- Trishuli River Rafting
- Seti River Rafting
- Bhotekoshi River Rafting
- Kali Gandaki River Rafting
- Maryangdi River Rafting
- Sun Koshi River Rafting
- Arun River Rafting
- Karnali River Rafting
- Tamur River Rafting