Trekking Highlights of Annapurna Circuit Trek
- One of the most celebrated Trekking Route of the world.
- Spectacular view of Annapurna Region
- Low and High Exploration from tropical to arctic
- Amazing Hospitality of ethnic communities
- Crossing world largest pass Thorong La – 5416m/1776ft.
- Muktinath Temple Visit
- Best view of arid land of Nepal
Annapurna is the one of the most popular region all over the world when it comes to the trekking. And among many popular trekking, Annapurna Circuit Trekking is the most satisfying trekking in the region. Often described as most happening trekking route of Nepal, Annapurna Circuit Trekking is truly satisfying trekking option. All Trekking of Nepal promises to award you with that amazing spectacular view of the Himalayas and this trekking no exception. The almighty highest snow capped mountains of the world with amazing front view of the hills is what you will dot in this trekking. Annapurna Circuit Trek of Duke Nepal Treks and Expedition is the best way to experience this pure serenity of the nature.
More Info on Trekking
Annapurna Circuit Trekking is true roller coaster ride for all those adventure seekers as the trail’s altitude varies from 2520M to 8091M. This trekking will take you around entire Annapurna massif. Annapurna Circuit Trek will serve you with the magnificent view of mountains like Annapurna I, II , Dhaulagiri. The trekking is not only treat to the mountain lovers as the trail will take you to the best landscape areas of the world like Manang & Jomsom. Besides amazing mountains and hills, the route will allure you with its hospitality and culture of Gurung, Manangi and Thakali communities’ people. Annapurna Circuit Trekking has been one of the best trekking route since it opened its door in 1977.
Annapurna Circuit Trekking is longer trekking but Duke Nepal cares about the time constrain of our guest. So, we have shorter 11 Day Annapurna Base Camp trekking just for you. The highest point of the trekking lies at the entail crossing Thorong Pass ( 5414m). Thorong La Pass offers you the spectacular views of some of the magnificent Himalayas of the world. You will be crossing valley of the Upper Manang, to the Hindu pilgrimage site Muktinath and to the Kali Gandaki valley.
The trekking starts from Besisahar and passes through Marshyangdi River. This will serve you with the amazing view of Manashlu and Himal Chuli to the east. Usually the circuit is walked counter clockwise direction because of its difficulty. This trekking trail will also grant you the chance of experiencing all climatic zones of the world. Duke Nepal Treks and Expedition is you ultimate Annapurna Circuit Trekking partner for getting once in a lifetime experience.
Annapurna Circuit Trek of Duke Nepal Treks will take you to that peculiar journey where you can absorb the serenity served by the nature in its purest form.
Come plan this Annapurna Circuit Trekking with us as Duke Nepal will surely provide you with the Duke Adventure.
Best Time to plan for Annapurna Circuit Trek
- September,October, November, December and January
- The weather and road conditions are better in these seasons and time.
- Experience Snow Fall in December and January
- For Non- Nepali only, ACAP and TIMS is mandatory
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) by Nepal Tourism Board, Kathmandu or Pokhara.
- Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) from TAAN office, Thamel/Maligaun, Kathmandu or Pokhara
- Four Passport size photos and passport copy required.
- Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by our car, van and bus
- Accommodation as required by you or as specified in the appropriate itinerary
- City tour with our guides in private car, van or bus if appropriate
- All typical Meals during the trek (Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinners)
- 3 Cup of teas during the trek
- English speaking Guide depending on the place
- Local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff
- Airfares including taxes as appropriate for internal flight transfer which is a part of trekking itinerary
- All our government taxes
- Official expense
- First aid kits
- Availability of Duke Nepal Personnel in emergency
- Certain lunches and dinners as explained in the trekking itinerary
- Your travel insurance which is compulsory
- Your International Plane fare and airport taxes
- Appropriate visa fees
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary.
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc
- Personal trekking equipment and gear
- Certain sightseeing entrance fees
- Gratuities, tips to guides, porters, drivers, etc. (not compulsory)
Duke Nepal Treks and Expedition representative will greet you at the airport and you will be transferred to the hotel at Thamel. In the evening you will be briefed about the trekking and welcome dinner at an authentic cultural restaurant.
Kathmandu to Besisahar ( 800m, 6 Hours)
You will have early morning breakfast. After breakfast, we will be picked for the bus ride to Besisahar.
Besisahar to Chame
Breakfast at Besisahar and jeep ride of 4/5 hours to Chame. Chame is the district headquarter of Manang. Overnight in Chame at Lodge.
Chame to Pisang (3200m, 5-6 Hours)
This day is the enthralling day. In this day you will hike through dense forest followed by the crossing of two long suspension bridges at the altitude of 2,910m above Marsyangdi River and 3,040m respectively. These suspension bridge awards the best view of Paungda Danda rock face. After 5-6 hours hike, you will reach alluring Pisang village.
Pisang to Manang (3,440m, 5-6 Hours)
After having breakfast, you will be trekking to the drier section of Manang. Pisang offers two routes and you will be hiking the lower easy route and if you wish and have good physical health, then we will take a scenic high route. The lower trail takes you through Hongdae(3,325m) and to the Mungji village and ultimately to the Manang perched. Manang village renders the best view of incredible mountains of the Annapurnas with the serene sight of Mani wheels and prayer flags.
Rest Day at Manang
This day awards you the chance to do the resting and acclimatizing. You can do the hiking around the scenic trails and or do simple sightseeing around this amazing place. If you have that energy and enthusiasm then, you can even hike to the Ice Lake (3,900m) or you can visit stunning monastery nearby Bragga.
Manang to Yak Kharka (4,020m, 4-5 Hours)
On your 7th day, you will be leaving Manang for Yar Kharka. You will be ascending to high altitude from this day. You will be making your way to Thorong La Pass. You will be slowly ascending towards Yak Kharka with the spectacular view of mountains, hill, and landscapes
Yak Kharka to Thorong Phedi (4,450m, 4-5 Hours)
You will be trekking along the mountain trails running the headwaters of Marhsyangdi crossing over an old wooden bridge. After that, you will follow the narrow mountains path leading up to the Thorong Phedi. Overnight at Thorong Phedi
Thorong Phedi to Muktinath(3,800m, 7-8 Hours)
This day has a longer trekking duration than other days so requires leaving early from the lodge in Thorong Phedi. After leaving Thorong Phedi, the steep trails awaits for you. This steep trail passes through the Thorong La and towards the High Camp (4,800m). From the High Camp, the trail is easier but the altitude starts to play with your health. After 2 hours hiking from High Camp, you will be rendered the best view of prayer flags and serene view of landscapes and mountains. After that, you will be stopping for a quick tea break and then make more rocky decent towards the remote yet sizable Muktinath village. Rest at Muktinath. The trail can be covered into the snow making it harder and altitude challenge is always there but the trekking in right season is ideal.
Muktinath to Jomsom (2700m, 6-7 Hours)
The day starts from breakfast and after breakfast; you will descend downhill enjoying the natural magnificence. The scenery changes as you will trek to the Kali Gandaki valley rendering you the best view of landscapes of stark rocks. Then you will be setting your foot into green Kagbeni village (2800m). Upon leaving Kagbeni, you will be hiking through the broad rugged course of the Kali Gandaki River and the trail becomes flat from here. After hiking for more couple of hours you will reach Jomsom which is the end of your journey.
Jomsom to Tatopani (1100m) via Jeep or Bus
Breakfast at hotel at Jomsom and then drive to Tatopani hot spring via Jeep or Bus. You can dip and relax into the hot spring and then you can fly back to Pokhara.
Trek to Ghorepani
If you don’t wish to return back to Pokhara, then there is another amazing gem waiting for you, the Poonhill. You can reach Ghorepani by trekking uphill for 7-8 Hours. Overnight and Accommodation at Ghorepani
Trek to Tikhedhunga/Ulleri (2000m)
You will be required to wake up early to climb up to Poonhill forthe best sunrise view of Annapurna Massif and then you will return back to Ghorepani. After having breakfast, you will hike downhill to Ulleri or Tikhedhunga.
Tikhedhunga\Ulleri to Pokhara
The trekking ends by doing 4/5 Hours downhill hiking and driving back to Pokhara.