• Best bird’s eye view of the tallest mountains of the world
• Soul Satisfying view of Everest Himalayan region
• Kalapathar stop over(5550m) which is popular viewpoint of Everest.
• Aerial views of Everest Base Camp, Khumbu Glacier, Khumbu Icefall, Gokyo Lakes
• Breakfast at top of the world
• Kathmandu UNESCO site bird’s eye view.
Everest Helicopter Sightseeing Tour
Everest Heli Sightseeing Tour is adventurous and equally captivating as you will be discovering the Everest region. Everest itself will be smiling for your complete pleasure with the soothing cold breeze of air that will touch you. Moreover, awe- inspiring portrait of mountains is what you will be awarded with in this Everest Helicopter Sightseeing Tour.
Everest Helicopter Tour will offer you the bird’s eye view of green lands, blistering mountains and amazing landscapes.
Duke Nepal Treks and Expedition team has your safety covered with all the precautions like medical team on site, oxygen gas cylinder as the weather in that high altitude can be challenging. The three hour flying by witnessing the greatest mountain peaks of the world will be quite satisfying. You can accumulate all the memory and it will be your ultimate heaven experience.
Whatever it is that you find captivating, may it be taking photographs of all blistering mountains or understanding the bond between the humans and the nature, the Everest Helicopter Sightseeing Tour of Duke Nepal Treks and Expedition will not disappoint. So plan your next holiday with us to gather all that freshness and purity of nature’s finest creation.
This tour will start from Kathmandu as you will be flying from the airport at around 7:00 AM. This flight will take you the mystic journey through rich and green land of Nepal. Thus, offering you the parallel view of mountains including the Everest. You will be then landing to Kalapthar to discover the mountains up close. You will be having the lavish breakfast at top of the world. Then, will be wandering the mountains like Everest, Nuptse, Ama Dablam, Kongde, Gaurishankar, etc. After this alluring flight, we again fly back to Kathmandu.
What is the duration of the helicopter ride?
This Muktinath Helicopter tour will satisfy you for complete four hours during which you be awarded with spectacular view of mountains, amazing landscapes and pinnacle mountains.
What is the capacity of Helicopter?
Normally helicopters will have the capacity of 5 or 6 persons depending upon the helicopter.
Come join with us at this amazing and soothing journey to the finest and largest creation of the earth, the Everest with Duke Nepal’s Everest Heli Sightseeing Tour.
- All ground transportation by private vehicle
- Three hour charter helicopter service
- Breakfast at Everest View Hotel
- Sagarmatha National Park permit fee
- Government taxes and office service charge
- Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Meals other than breakfast
- Any other expenses which are not specified on cost includes
Everest Heli Sightseeing
Early Morning flight from Kathmandu to Everest region. 4 hours flying over the mountains with the Lukla and Kalapathar stop over. After witnessing the best view of mountains, breakfast at top of the world and fly back to Kathmandu.