Hightlights of the Trek
- Free WIFI at Mohare Danda.
- Explore Pokhara City and Phewa Lake
- Home Stay Trek
- Shortest Trek
- Moderate type or less difficult
- Community Lodge and Homestay accommodation trek.
- Organic farms in every village. Paper industry, handloom and more social project in Mohare.
- Local Culture and Tradition
- More option to start and end trek with Mohare Danda.
- No Price discrimination in whole Mohare Danda Trekking trail.
- 2 nearest viewpoint in 1 trek Mohare Hill and Poon Hill.
Mohare Danda Trek(Eco-Trek)
Mohare Danda is the hill situated in the gorge between Annapurna and Dhaulagiri mountains of Myagdi district. It lies at an altitude of 3300m. The hill is 3 km away from Poon Hill. Mohar Danda Trek is a newly discovered trekking route in the Annapurna Region. It plays vital role to promote sustainable Eco-tourism in Nepal. This trekking route is the peaceful off beaten path in Annapurna’s foothills.
Mohare Danda Trek is also known as Home Stay trek in Nepal. You have to accommodate in local home stay of the local people. This home stay trek supports local people to uplift their overall lifestyle. This trek is also popularly known as Eco Community Lodge trek. It is the best option for those travelers who have a limited time to explore tremendous cultural and natural beauties of Nepal. Mohare Danda trek also offers you the closest view of massive mount Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges from Mohare hill station. It lies at an elevation of 3,300m from sea level. Moreover, you can also explore marvelous sunrise and sunset views over the silver mountains.
Myagdi is the birthplace of IT pioneer and popular figure Mahabir Pun. He facilitated this region with electronic communique. This enables trekkers to keep connect themselves to the technology and the nature. The difficulty level of the trek is moderate and best suits to family trek also. A trip to beautiful off the beaten site of Annapurna region bounded by hills, mountains, rivers, and forests of Oaks, Bamboo, Rhododendron and Pine is truly an incredible experience.
Spring (March, April, May), autumn (Sept, Oct, Nov)
- Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by our car, van and bus
- Accommodation as required by you or as specified in the appropriate itinerary
- City tour with our guides in private car, van or bus if appropriate
- All typical Meals during the trek (Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinners)
- 3 Cup of teas during the trek
- English speaking Guide depending on the place
- Local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff
- Airfares including taxes as appropriate for internal flight transfer which is a part of trekking itinerary
- All our government taxes
- Official expense
- First aid kits
- Availability of Duke Nepal Personnel in emergency
- Certain lunches and dinners as explained in the trekking itinerary
- Your travel insurance which is compulsory
- Your International Plane fare and airport taxes
- Appropriate visa fees
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary.
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc
- Personal trekking equipment and gear
- Certain sightseeing entrance fees
- Gratuities, tips to guides, porters, drivers, etc. (not compulsory)
Arrival in Kathmandu
Kathmandu to Pokhara
At 6:30am, our trekking staffs will pick up you at hotel and escort to the bus station. The bus to Pokhara leaves at around 7:30am. You will drive by the beautiful rivers Trisuli and marsyangdi which is very popular for rafting as well. Pokhara is very popular for the panoramic view of majestic Himalayas such as Annapurna, Machhapuchhre in the north, Dhaulagiri in the west, Lamjung Himal and Manaslu in the east. After 7 hours of drive, you will arrive at Pokahara, beautiful city of lakes, caves,Buddhist and Hindus temples. You can enjoy your evening wandering on lake sides. Overnight at a hotel
Drive to Galeshwor and trek to Bans Kharka- 3 hrs trek
After breakfast, we take three and half hours drive to Galeshwor along bank of Kali Gandai river and take 1 hour break for lunch. After lunch, we begin our trek to Bans Kharka. It is about 3 hours ascend trek by crossing suspension bridge over deepest gorge ”Kali Gandaki river” through green forest. Overnight at community lodge.
Trek to Naangi - 7 hrs trek
Today after having satisfying breakfast in community home stay, you have extends your trek to Nangi. It is about 6-7 hours walk from Bans Kharak which goes along beautiful villages, stunning views of mountains and impressive landscapes. you will also visit organic farm school and Magar settlement on this day. Stay night at eco community lodge.
Trek to Mohare Danda - 7 hrs walk
Today’s trail goes through beautiful forests of Oak and Rhododendrons with magnificent views of mountains such as Mt. Fishtail, south Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Tukche and many more. In the evening, we observe a glorious sunset view from Mohare hill station and then overnight at eco community management lodge.
Trek to Deaurali - 5 hrs trek
Wake up early in the morning for sunrise view and crystial clear mountain views such as mount Fishtail, Dhaulagiri I, Dhaulagiri II, Tukche, South Annapurna, Nilgiri and others, then after breakfast our trail leads gradually ups and down to Deaurali. It is about 5 hours walk to reach Deaurali via Ghorepani from Mohare Danda. Overnight at lodge.
Trek to Ghandruk village - 5 hrs trek
As the trail moves across a group of flatlands, forest, cultivated lands and a suspension bridge over Khumnu Khola, we arrive at the scenic & the beautiful village of Ghandruk after hiking for 5 hours. A supreme vantage point in this pristine & serene village offers breathtaking views of Annapurna South, Gangapurna, Annapurna III, Machhapuchhare and Hiunchuli. Several hotels and teahouses at the village give us a warm welcome with sincere Nepalese hospitality while catering to the requirements of all trekkers’ who hit the trail through this village. Camping in its terraced fields give you the open wild feelings of adventure! Overnight at the lovely village of Ghandruk.
Trek to Nayapul and drive to Pokhara hotel - 4 hrs trek
Today is the last day of this trek. After breakfast, we ascend to Nayapul about 5 hours walk, following the trial paved by stones; we walk through some beautiful villages and terrace framings. After crossing Modi khola, we reach Birethanti. And then half an hour walk from Birethanti, we enter Nayapool. From here, we can easily access any means of transportation to drive to Pokhara. In the evening, you are free to wander by the lakes of Pokhara. Overnight at hotel inclusive breakfast.
Drive back to Kathmandu
While driving from Pokhara to Kathmandu, we head up to Damauli, Dumre, Mugling and Kurintar where Nepal’s first Cable car is operated to reach Manakamana Temple, this is a temple where most Nepalese come to have their wishes granted before leaving home or getting married. From Naubise we climb up to Thankot, the gateway to Kathmandu and finally reach our hotel & a lovely soft warm bed. Overnight in Kathmandu hotel inclusive with breakfast.
Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Add Itinerary Description