- Chartered Helicopter tour from Kathmandu to Muktinath
- Best bird’s eye view of eight highest peaks of the world
- Muktinath Temple visit
- Scenic view of deep and clean lakes like Begnas Lake, Fewa Lake, Rupa Lake of Pokhara.
- Alluring Desert landscape view of Mustang
- Captivating view of Gandaki River, Jomsom and Kagbeni
- Horse ride to the Muktinath temple
- 108 waterspouts holy bath for salvation
Muktinath Helicopter Tour
Muktinath is most go destination for any Hindus and nature lovers. Helicopter tour to Muktinath of Duke Nepal Treks and Expedition will award you with more than just the holy site. You can enjoy spectacular view of world’s eight highest peaks of the world. You can have bird’s eye view of Pinnacle Mountains like Annapurna, Fish Tail, Dhaulagiri, Tukuche Peak, Nilgiri, etc. too.
Muktinath is quite famous for the Muktinath temple that lies at the altitude of 3710 meters above the sea level. The temple is one of the most important spiritual place in the south Asia Sub-continent. Holy bath on 108 waterspouts, and holy bath in Mukti kunda is believed to have the spiritual power to provide you with the salvation.
Muktinath Heli Sightseeing tour will erase all hassle that you can encounter in the road trip and trekking. Whatever you may wish, either flying from Kathmandu to this magnificent destination which will be one hour and thirty minutes flight or flying from Pokhara which will be 45 minutes flight, both will serve you the breathtaking views of nature finest creation. After landing at Helipad, at Ranipauwa, the temple is 30 minutes’ hiking and you may even hire the horse to add more to your overall experience.
Duke Nepal’s Muktinath Helicopter Tour offers you equally engaging scenery of Gandaki river, Jomsom and Kagbeni and Muktinath village. In case you have that question about the season to pack your bags for the tour, then March to November is the best time. In these time, the climatic condition will be in your favor and you can see the blistering mountains clearly.
What is the duration of the helicopter tour?
- This Muktinath Helicopter tour will satisfy you for complete four hours during which you be awarded with spectacular view of mountains, amazing landscapes and pinnacle mountains.
Why people visit Muktinath?
- Muktinath is the home to one of the most powerful temple of lord Bishnu
- 108 water spouts
- Amazing view of Mustang desert
What is the capacity of Helicopter?
- Normally helicopters will have the capacity of 5 or 6 persons depending upon the helicopter.
Come join with us at this amazing captivating journey to the hidden kingdom of Nepal with Duke Nepal’s Muktinath Helicopter Tour.
- All ground transportations by private vehicle
- Three hour charter helicopter service
- Breakfast at Everest View Hotel
- Sagarmatha National Park permit fee
- Government taxes and office service charge
- Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Meals other than breakfast,
- Any other expenses which are not specified on cost includes
Early Morning flight from Kathmandu toMuktinath region. 4 hours flying over the mountains with the Pokhara stop over. After witnessing the best view of mountains, visiting sacred Muktinath Temple and fly back to Kathmandu.