Upper Mustang Jeep Tour Highlights
- Ravishing view of amazing landscapes
- Architectural masterpiece in the form of Monasteries built in 13th century
- Alluring 3 days ritual festivals at Lo Monthang
- Splendid view of Mt. Annapurna, Nilgiri and Dhaulgiri
- Semi- arid Desert accompanied by ravines
- Glimpse of Affluent Tibetan and Nepalese Culture
- Old Monastery visit like Yara, Luri Gompa, Ghara, etc.
- Adventurous Jeep Ride
Upper Mustang Jeep Tour
Upper Mustang (Average altitude of 2500m) is popular as hidden kingdom of Nepal. The breathtaking appealing view of landscapes, architectural masterpieces in the form of monasteries, temples and Gumbas and the soulful hospitality of local people is not something you see in your everyday life. So, satisfy your inner desire of dotting and indulging yourself in the most pristine and serene land, Duke Nepal Treks and Expedition has perfect Upper Mustang Jeep Tour.
The 7 days Upper Mustang Jeep Tour by Duke Nepal Treks and Expedition is most ideal tour package to absorb the natural and cultural masterpiece of Mustang. In 7 days, you will have enough time to enjoy the alluring landscapes, gorgeous villages and archaeological sites. Furthermore, the Tibetan culture, ancient caves, historic monasteries makes it worth of every bumpy road you take.
Mustang Jeep Tour
Even more,travelling in the luxury SUVs offers an experience to enjoy the natural beauty along the way. Upper Mustang Tour renders fascinating magnificent landscapes, rich and deep rooted culture. This rain shadow region exhibits some awe-inspiring view of traditional human civilization too. So, get ready to complete your quest of observing the finest and serene creation of Mustang.
Moreover,the luxury vehicle passes through the barren gorge, exquisite cliffs and different passes. The tour will award you the peculiar chance of seeing the world deepest gorge (Kaligandaki Gorge) as the vehicle moves along the Kaligandaki River.Moreover, in this ravishing journey you will witness Dhaulagiri and Annapurna Massifs in the background.
To sum up,Mustang is stunning blend of nature and culture.You will be dotting the soulful culture, tradition, rituals and customs of local ethnic groups like Bhote and Tibetien. Add to your overall experience, there are architectural masterpieces in the form of monasteries and Gumbas. The marvelous villages add the finest topping to your journey.
To set your foot in this paradise,foreigner requires the special permit from Nepal Government concerned authority. ACAP (Annapurna Conservation Area Permit). This region is one of the most restricted areas of Nepal and was opened since 1992 for foreigners. The area permit cost is $500 per person for 10 days. If you wish to spend more time in the area, then you need to pay extra $50 per day for per person. Trekking in the region alone is strickly restricted.
The best time to do the tour and trekking in this region is from late March to early November. The climatic condition in this region is quite favorable as you can avoid the cold and snow.
If you are wandering about the accommodation facility in the region then there are numbers of tea houses and lodges to render the perfect hospitality, but don’t expect anything lavish.
Month:December, January, February
- Day Temperature: 0 to 5 Degree Centigrade
- Night Temperature: -25 to -20 Degree Centigrade
Month:March, April, May, June
- Day Temperature: 16 to 22 Degree Centigrade
- Night Temperature: -6 to -2 Degree Centigrade
Month:July, August, September
- Day Temperature: 20 to 33 Degree Centigrade
- Night Temperature: -3 to 0 Degree Centigrade
- Day Temperature: 12 to 20 Degree Centigrade
- Night Temperature: -8 to -4 Degree Centigrade
- Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by our car, van and bus
- Accommodation as required by you or as specified in the appropriate itinerary
- City tour with our guides in private car, van or bus if appropriate
- All typical Meals during the trek (Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinners)
- 3 Cup of teas during the trek
- English speaking Guide depending on the place
- Local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff
- Airfares including taxes as appropriate for internal flight transfer which is a part of trekking itinerary
- All our government taxes
- Official expense
- First aid kits
- Availability of Duke Nepal Personnel in emergency
- Certain lunches and dinners as explained in the trekking itinerary
- Your travel insurance which is compulsory
- Your International Plane fare and airport taxes
- Appropriate visa fees
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary.
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc
- Personal trekking equipment and gear
- Certain sightseeing entrance fees
- Gratuities, tips to guides, porters, drivers, etc. (not compulsory)
Arrival in Kathmandu
Drive to Pokhara in private vehicle.
Drive to Tatopani via Beni
Tatopani to Kagbeni via Jomsom
Kagbeni to Ghami Village
Ghami Village to Lomanthang
Full day exploration in Lomanthang and Chhoser
Drive Back to Jomsom
Morning Flight back to Pokhara and Sightseeing in Pokhara
Fly back to Kathmandu and Free time for Shopping.
Final Departure Day
In Kathmandu and Pokhara
Any kind of hotels are available in Kathmandu and Pokhara ranges from non-star to 5 star. According to our itinerary, We will provide 3 star hotel. If you need other star hotel, we will also provide according to your wish.
In Mustang Region
We will provide tourist standard tea house and lodge in Mustang Region. We try our best to provide you the best hotels in Mustang Region. Some of the Hotels are enlisted in following points:
- Tatopani(Hotel Trekker’s Inn)
- Jomsom(Hotel Majesty)
- Lomanthang(Lomanthang Guest House)
- Kagbeni(Red House lodge)
- Ghami Village(Hotel Royal Mustang)
- Muktinath(Hotel High Desert)
- Beni(Hotel Yak or Hotel Yeti)